TITLE: Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
REPORTS TO: Program Director
LOCATION : Thailand/Asia
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) for an anticipatedUSAID Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CEP-NTD), Sub-element 2A Asia.
The recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project to FHI 360 and final USAID approval of the candidate.
The Applicant must meet or exceed the qualifications listed below:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Statistics, or a relevant field,
• At least ten years of progressively more senior-level experience including supervision
and management experience;
• At least five years of experience with quantitative and qualitative M&E for international
development programs; experience with impact evaluations a plus;
• At least three years of managing a complex MEL program component or portfolio of
complex MEL activities contracts and supervising staff;
• Experience in at least one of the following international development areas: health;
economic growth, food security, democracy and governance;
• Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and implement all technical, fiscal and
administrative components of complex, overseas MEL programs;
• Demonstrated ability to organize and effectively communicate results and impact to a
variety of audiences; and
• Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside the organization.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at https://www.fhi360.org/careers or send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org.