TITLE: Program Director
REPORTS TO: Regional Director
LOCATION : Thailand/Asia
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Program Director for an anticipated USAID Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CEP-NTD), Sub-element 2A, Asia.
This individual will be responsible for reporting and meetings with the program AOR, or designated Activity Manager. The Program Director will provide vision, direction, leadership, and management to the award.
The recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project to FHI 360 and final USAID approval of the candidate.
At a minimum the Program Director will possess the following required experience and
• Minimum of a master’s degree in public health, tropical medicine, epidemiology, health
management, or related field; MD or PhD preferred;
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience working on international projects related to
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience successfully leading international development
• projects similar in scope and complexity;
• Demonstrated competency in management, leadership, decision making, and business
• Demonstrated success in leading organizations and people with diverse backgrounds and
skills sets to achieve results;
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relations with senior
• Government personnel, international organizations, NGO partners, host country
governments, and U.S. Government Agencies; and
• Full professional proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communications
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at https://www.fhi360.org/careers or send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org