|Training of Trainers on
‘Modular System in Supply Chain Management’( MLS-SCM)
(A Complete Training Package, developed by ITC, Geneva)
This program is based on Modular Learning System in Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM) Training Package developed by International Trade Center (ITC), Switzerland, Geneva.
The overall objective of this course is to enable the participants to be able to become trainer/ facilitator of MLS-SCMè and to develop pool of trainer in ITC’s MLS-SCM training package
|Target Group/Entry Requirement:
This message is intended for professionals in the area of purchasing and supply chain management who would wish to become trainers on a part-time basis. Interested candidates would be expected to fulfil the following minimum criteria:
· Master degree in management or other related field or Bachelor degree with 3 years of practical experience in the area of purchasing, supply management, logistics management, inventory management or related areas.
· A genuine desire to help others learn and improve.
· A firm commitment to function as a part-time trainer/resource person for IEDI
|How will you benefit? :
Trainers joining this programme will:
· Be aware of the latest tools and techniques in the area of Supply Chain Management
· Be recognised by the Nepali business community as SCM specialist & trainers.
· Have the pleasure of knowledge sharing and of helping professionals & companies in Nepal to improve and develop.
· Join a global network of specialised trainers
· Interested potential trainers will be trained by qualified ITC trainers and will also receive the necessary coaching to become effective trainers.
|Contents of the Training:
· Purchasing and Supply Management in new millennium
· Presentation with feedback, group work and discussion on Module 1 to 12
|· Aspects of Learning
· Training Techniques
· Presentation Skill
· Designing Session Plan
· Micro Teaching and Feedback
· Group discussion
· Individual Presentation
|· Individual and group exercise
|Time, Date & Venue:
The training will be conducted for five days 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM in IEDI training hall in Tripureshwor, Kathmandu. The program will be organized on 13-17 Jestha ,2075 (27-31 May, 2018) .
Last Date for Registration : 23 May, 2018 (9 Jestha, 2075).
The training will be conducted by the trainer trained and recognized by ITC on Modular Learning System on Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM) who are senior professionals in different organizations including IEDI having expertise and experience in this field.
Subsidized cost of the training will be NRs.4,500.00 per participant for each module inclusive of all costs including: participant royalty fees at ITC, eBooks and learning material, basic stationery, Lunch and refreshments
Successful participants will be awarded with training completion certificate.
|For more details please contact:
Ph# 4261339/4261469/4242662/4242663 website: www.iedi.org
email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy Announcement – FHI 360 Nepal – Development Communication Specialist
- Organic Mart within Dining Park