Youth Legend is organizing 5 days Nepal Thailand Exchange Program from June 25 – 29, 2018. The exchange program holds noble aspiration of connecting young people of Nepal with possibilities and inspirations in different corners of the globe to help them connect and establish amicability and lasting network amongst each other with the sense of cross-cultural understanding and compassion.
Date: 25 June – 29 June, 2018
Destinations: Bangkok, Pattaya Thailand
• Experiential learning, Educational exchange
• Meeting and workshop with impact creating Non profit organizations, startups and companies in Bangkok and Pattaya for knowledge exchange, broadening understanding and networking
• Bangkok city tour, visit to famous places like Grand place
• Pattaya beach visit, pattaya street tour, beach activity, team building activities, banana boat ride in beach
• Team building and leadership activity in beach like Banana boating and various beach games in Pattaya
• Local cultural immersion
• Class on Thai cultural “Muay Thai” wrestling
click here to apply
Expected Participants: Students, aspiring enterpreneur, travel enthusiast, young professionals, experts aged 16 to 40 years
International exchange is the experiential learning program where the participant will spend 5 days in Thailand broaden their knowledge and understanding, increase tolerance, compassion, empathy and acceptance. They will be the part of local, cultural immersion, visit local organizations, learn about local context of women, youth, entrepreneurship in south asia, take parts in workshops and interactions programs on entrepreneurship, teambuilding and leadership, and visit local places which will help build global networking opportunity.
The general objective of the exchange program is to promote international educational and cultural exchange to develop mutual understanding between the people of Nepal and other countries. Other objective of the camp is to increase knowledge and understanding of history, culture, economy of different countries in the world, develop cross cultural understanding, global friendship, understanding global issues, increasing tolerance, self confidence, self esteem, problem solving skills, tolerance, team building etc.
Exchange Program is common in many countries around the world. Young people go for exchange during summer or winter breaks or they also take a gap year to spend their time in a new country and for many people, it is a life-changing experience. We have come up with International Youth Exchange to facilitate the youth of Nepal to have the same experience. High School / Campus students are the ones who can benefit a lot from International Exchange program as they will be the part of local, cultural immersion, visit local organizations, learn about local context of women, youth, entrepreneurship in south asia, take parts in workshops and interactions programs on entrepreneurship, teambuilding and leadership, and visit local places which will help build global networking opportunity.
Along with the above mentioned once in a lifetime opportunities, the participant, will not only represent their Country in an international platform but will also carry the pride of their County.
Exchange Program Fee: 65,500 Nrs
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
• Economy Two-way flight tickets from Nepal to Thailand
• All the visa fees
• Breakfast, lunch, Dinner
• Travel insurance with coverage up to 35 lakh Nepali Rupees
• All local transportation during road trip and travel to different cities
• Air conditioned Accommodation on room sharing basis with same gender
• Entry fees to different world heritage sites, monuments etc
• Visit to various places, organizations, and cultural sites.
• Various team building activities during the program
• Support from team leader
• Basic First Aid during injury or medicine during need
• Local trek, cultural immersion, interaction with the local community
• Tshirt and Cap
The organizer of International exchange 2018 is Youth Legend. Youth Legend is a social enterprise established on May 2014 to create impacts in lives of young people around the world. Youth Legend works in 3 core areas of International Exchange, Youth Empowerment and Psychosocial wellbeing. After organizing series of International Youth Camp in Nepal since 2015 bringing people around the world, we are embarking in the journey of international exchange.
More information about us: http://www.youthlegend.com
Click here for more information/To apply
For further information or queries feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or give us a ring at 01-6200335