|Course Objectives||· To enhance participants understanding on M&E theory, concepts, methods and tools.
· To enable participants develop knowledge and skills to monitor and evaluate different programs/projects.
· To train participants on how to assess outputs and outcomes from available data in making better management decisions.
· To enable participants on program planning and designing (PPD).
|Target Group||Working professionals, scholars, teachers, post graduate students, NGO and social workers and anyone else with a keen interest in approaching M & E and project planning and management creatively.|
|· Improved understanding on M&E theory, concepts, methods and tools among participants
· Increased knowledge and skills of participants to monitor and evaluate projects/programs.
· Increased motivation of program/project professionals to use outputs and outcomes (aggregate reports) from available data in making better management decision
· Improved understanding on project/program designing, planning and implementation for better results.
|Date||15-19 August, 2018 (5 Days)|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Dr. Bhola Dahal, Development Expert
Mr. Udhav Raj Poudel, Development Expert
|Venue||Hotel Pancharatna, Pokhara, Nepal
Khahare Chowk, Lakeside, Pokhara, Nepal
977-1-9851247511 , 977-1-9851076232
Application can be sent through email also by downloading the application form attached herewith. After approval of application, applicant will be asked to deposit the course fee with invitation letter. Registration will be confirmed only upon payment of the course fee.
For More Details and Registration:
- Vacancy Announcement – Program Director, Jevaia Oral Health Care
- FHI 360 Nepal – Request for Proposal/Quotation