This course is based on practical learning module in SPSS and STATA, training package developed by Adhyeta International, Kathmandu, Nepal.
The overall objective of this course is to enable the participants to manage, analyze and interpret survey data effectively by using SPSS and STATA.
|Target Group/Entry Requirement:
This course is intended for public service holders working in planning commission, Government research departments, monitoring and evaluation section, NGOs/INGOs workers working for research projects, university graduate students of social and health sciences, university and college faculties. Interested candidates would be expected to fulfil the following minimum criteria:
· Basic knowledge of using word and excel
· Participants should have their own lap top computer (mandatory)
· Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics (plus two level knowledge of statistics and mathematics is enough)
· Participants should have at least undergraduate degree or final year undergraduate students also are eligible
|How will you benefit? :
Participants joining this course will:
· Enhance competitiveness and skills in data management, analysis and interpretation
· Enhance ability and skills to take advantage of emerging opportunities in the field of economic, education, research and development activities
· Be able to development career in data analysis
|Contents of the Training:
· Basics of statistics and econometrics regression and its fields of application
· Introducing the types of data (cross section, panel)
· Basics of STATA
· Cross section data estimation and interpretation
· Descriptive statistics: Data organization (editing, cross verification, tabulation)
· Frequencies, Descriptive explore, descriptive ratio statistics
· Inferential statistics: Correlation and regression (simple linier and multiple)
· Tests: T tests, F-test, ANOVA, chi-square nonparametric tests, data fitting and graphic presentation
· Group discussion
· Group exercise
· Practical sessions
|Time, Date & Venue:
The course will be conducted for seven days 5:00 PM – 8 PM in training hall of Adhyeta International, Sankhamul, Kathmandu. The course will be organized on 10-16 June, 2018
(27 Jestha- Ashad 2, 2075).
Last Date for Registration: June 7, 2018 (24 Jestha, 2075).
The course will be conducted by the trainer trained and recognized at international level, who are scholars and senior professionals having expertise and experience in this the field of research.
· Dr. Raj Man Shrestha, Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Trichandra College
· Mr. Samir Sharma, PhD Scholar, STATA Expert
The subsidized cost of the training will be NRs.12,000.00 (Twelve Thousand Only) per participant for entire course modules. 15% students discount is also available. The cost includes participant course fees, learning materials, basic stationery, tea and snacks.
Successful participants will be awarded with training completion certificate.
|Contact for registration process:
Phone: 977-9841471160 /9851076232
Contact time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
email: email@example.com , website: www.adhyetainternational.com.np
Note: Application can be submitted through email by filling the application form available on attached file After approval of the application, the applicant will be asked to process for payment. The applicant will receive confirmation letter after full payment.