FHI 360 Nepal
FHI 360, an international NGO working in the field of HIV, family planning, nutrition, antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance and civil society capacity strengthening in Nepal is seeking short- and long-term consultants for LINKAGES Nepal project funded by USAID and PEPFAR for HIV prevention, care and treatment services among key populations and people living with HIV.
Interested and qualified individuals with Master’s degree, and expertise and experience in relevant area are requested to apply to work as consultant for short- and long-term in the following potential areas as and when required:
|Areas for consultancy||Brief SoW|
|Illustrator/creative content design||Develop creative and relevant illustrations for different publications including newsletters, manuals, reports, presentations information, education and communication materials and social media.|
|Digital content development for social media platforms||Develop visually and verbally compelling contents for social media platforms contents in social media compatible formats.
|Promote risk assessment and appointment booking tool-MeroSathi via social media.||· Promote contents through boosting in Facebook, Instagram and other social media platform and dating applications.
· Engage virtually active populations in social media platforms, and dating applications
|Creative Writing, Editing and Translation||· Translate training manuals, project documents, reports, success stories in Nepali and/or English.
· Review and edit project documents, reports, success stores in Nepali and English.
· Collect and prepare success stories
|Program assessment, review and analysis||· Review/assess HIV prevention, care and treatment program and services
· Review and analyze prevention, care and treatment data
· Capture good practices, lessons learned, issues, challenges and chart-out way forward for programmatic improvement.
|Training design, development and facilitation
|· Develop or review and update training curriculum, manual and materials including presentation slides
· Prepare training schedule, manage and facilitate sessions, prepare training reports
· HIV and STI case management,
· Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
· HIV counseling and testing,
· Community-led testing and
· HIV self-testing
· Logistics management
· HIV laboratory diagnosis
· Training of Trainers (TOT)
|ART Physician/Consultant: PrEP initiations (for Kaski, Chitwan, Nepalgunj and Kailali)||· Verify eligibility criteria and initiate PrEP
· Conduct follow up and identify adverse events
· Support LINKAGES Nepal clinical staff for follow up client taking PrEP
|Qualitative research||· Conduct qualitative interview and focus group discussions (FGD) for the research/studies conducted by LINKAKES
· Prepare qualitative transcripts
· Contribute in coding of qualitative transcripts
· Support in preparing report of qualitative studies
|HIV program management, administration and logistics support||· Support and coordinate with FHI 360/LINKAGES Nepal staff, implementing partner agencies, government and non-government stakeholders to provide management, administrative and logistics support for HIV prevention, care, support and treatment|
|Surveillance and research (HIV epidemic data analysis)||· Critically review and analyze national HIV epidemic and response data
· Prepare HIV epidemic data analysis report
· Organize consultation meeting with key stakeholders.
Interested individuals are requested to send a cover letter clearly indicating expertise area, areas of consultancy and project applying for, and an updated CV with two references by December 14, 2018 to email@example.com