(Re-advertisement Date: August 29, 2019)
FHI 360, an international NGO, is recruiting highly qualified and dynamic Nepali citizens for LINKAGES Nepal Project for the position of Program and Documentation Specialist. LINKAGES Nepal is part of the global LINKAGES Project, USAID and PEPFAR’s flagship project addressing HIV prevention, care and treatment among key populations and people living with HIV. This position is contingent on funding availability and approval from USAID and PEPFAR.
Program and Documentation Specialist
The Program and Documentation Specialist is responsible for providing support for documentation of the LINKAGES Nepal project activities, manage MeroSathi-an online risk assessment and appointment booking tool, support online outreach staff and supervise information and communications technology (ICT)-related activities.
• Lead and coordinate for creating and updating document repository, contact matrix, and providing support for data use/information dissemination
• Lead, coordinate, and support to document and publish success stories, two pagers, technical brief, The LINK-newsletter, accomplishments and lessons learned documents of the project
• Support to prepare quarterly progress report, program, event, training/workshop, and meeting reports, proceedings, and monthly update.
• Support to ensure the project’s branding and marking requirements, layout/formatting and editing of the documents, reports and presentations, and ensure the quality and standardization of the project requirements.
• Assist with the planning and coordination of LINKAGES Nepal supported special events, including workshops and seminars in consultation and coordination with Administrative Officer.
• Support for processing the sub agreements/contracts preparations including amendments along with all the required documents.
• Support to prepare training materials and conduct trainings to the implementing partner agencies staff
• Coordinate and support to implement LINK-electronic feedback tool in LINKAGES Nepal project districts
• Support Technical Advisor-SBC on case details documentation on those who are not willing to initiate ARV treatment, who discontinued/lost-to-follow-up the ARV treatment and who are not virally suppressed
• Promote MeroSathi in social media platforms through local social media influencers
• Support online outreach staff to follow-up individuals who have booked for HIV services in MeroSathi and provide assistance to conduct online-offline outreach.
• Update MeroSathi Facebook profile and engage virtually active individuals through chat box in MeroSathi and conduct one-on-one chat
• Support to conduct virtual hotspot mapping through dating apps and exploring anonymous groups
• Develop and pre-testing of social media friendly promotional contents on Undetectable=Untransmittable(U=U), HIV self-testing, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), community led testing for HIV, and conduct social media campaigns and prepare report
• to produce HIV-related IEC materials, gif files and video links.
• Lead and coordinate to produce and ensure use of the digital information, education and communication (IEC) materials in mobile phone tablets
• Maintain databases of the online outreach and other information, communications and technology-related activities
• Master’s degree in Public Health or Mass Communication with at least three years minimum work experience in program documentation, communication and coordination or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or Mass Communication and minimum five years of relevant experience
• Previous experience in I/NGOs and government sector particularly on health or specifically to HIV sector will be an asset
• Knowledge of designing of promotional social media friendly materials
• Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to PEPFAR and USAID work priorities and deadlines
• Experience with USAID rules and regulations
• Ability to work in teams and create collaborative team building environment
To apply for this job online, please click on the link https://www.fhi360.org/careers
This is the local position so only Nepali Citizens are eligible to apply.
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. September 6, 2019. Those who have applied previously need not apply again.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.