Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT) is a non-profit making Nepalese non-governmental organisation dedicated towards the improved health and wellbeing of Nepalese people.
BNMT seeks competent, committed and result-oriented candidates for new projects as per following details:
|3||District Program Coordinator||1||Banke|
|5||Driver cum Messenger||1||Hetauda|
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
• Project Manager: Masters Degree in health related field or equivalent having at least five years of working experience in tuberculosis programme, project management, research and data management.
• Research Manager: Masters Degree in health related field or equivalent having at least three years of working experience in research project/ programme. Female and experience in conducting qualitative research is highly encouraged to apply. This position is for 5 months (April – Sept).
• District Programme Coordinator: BPH or Bachelor Level Degree in Health related field with 2-years working experience in tuberculosis programme, Masters Degree in Health related field with experience in tuberculosis programme would be an added advantage.
• Administrative Assistant: Proficiency Certificate Level Degree or Plus Two (+2) Education Degree with 1- year working experience in general office administration section.
• Driver cum Messenger: SEE/SLC passed having at least three years of driving experience with valid driving license.
Duration: Initially 1-year with the possibility of extension. First 3-months will be probationary period.
Deadline: 31 March, 2020
Interested and eligible individuals who meet the above criteria should forward an application and updated CV with at least two references indicating the position applied in the subject line, either through email or post or by hand to the following address no later than 31st March, 2020 (4:00 PM)
HR and Administration Manager
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT)
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
P. O. Box 20564
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection process. BNMT particularly welcomes applications from women and minority ethnic community groups.