KOSHISH is right based as well as humanitarian organization working towards awareness and advocacy as well as promoting service delivery in the field of mental health and psychosocial disability. KOSHISH urgently is seeking a qualified person for the post of Program Development Officer.
The Program Development Officer will be involved in the development of the concept note and proposals and initiate in fundraising and organizational financial sustainability. The required qualifications for the post are as follows:
- At least 3 years’ experience in program development i.e. practically skillful in working concept note and proposal writing in the perspective of the theory of change including result based matrix.
- Have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Social Science, Management or any similar discipline or with the practical experience and skills.
- Person with disability, female, indigenous group and dalit will be given preference in the selection, if they are equally competent.
Role and responsibilities for the post are as follows:
- Excellent professional and academic writing skills in English
- Have sound and practical experience of program development i.e. concept note writing, proposal writing etc.
- Have depth, practical experience and skills in log frame, result based management and theory of change.
- Innovative, proactive and willing to work under the pressures of the deadlines
- Empathetic and passionate toward the marginalized and vulnerable groups.
The interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with the motivational letter via email: email@example.com before 6 July, 2019.
• Only shortlisted candidate will be invited in written test and interview
• Facilities and remuneration would depend upon the practical skill and competence of the candidate.