Children-Women in Social Service and Human Rights (CWISH), a non-profit organization established in 1993 with an aim to ensure social justice, protection and promotion of human rights especially the rights of children, invites applications for the post of Program Coordinator from interested and eligible candidates (Nepali Citizens only) who are reliable, accountable, and have ability to deliver results with highest level of integrity.
Position: Program Coordinator
Required No.: 1
Terms and Work Station: Until December 2019 (subject to renewal);
Kathmandu (Occasional field visits)
• Master’s Degree in Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies or related field.
• Minimum three years of work experience in advocacy for child protection and social protection
• High level of knowledge and experience in national level advocacy for social protection
• Strong Skills in technical writing and strong coordination ability for advocacy among constitutional bodies.
• Ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a culturally diverse and multidisciplinary team.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Nepali.
Applications and Deadlines:
• Applicants should email a cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief approach paper of no more than two pages outlining the advocacy strategies on social protection provisions for child rights including child protection.
• The application deadline for this position is 18:00 hrs, 15 March 2019.
Interview and Presentations:
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview and a short presentation.